NEW LIFE

January 24, 2016

Couldn't think of any title for this post. Fuh. Things happened so fast. After we attended the briefing, the next day we had to go to school already. We didn't even have enough time to find house! I was very fortunate that I was posted to n9. However,the school was quite far from my home. It's a 30 minutes' drive from my hometown. *The maximum speed that I dare to drive is 110km/h* So I had to rent a house. Problem solved. I was glad that I could move out from my house. It's better for me to stay outside because I need to work. My house is too small. Time for me to leave home again. I like the fact that when I move out I can do anything I want but sometimes I just feel lost and lonely. When I drive alone aimlessly on the highway, when I get lost because the waze kept on showing the wrong route, when I have to eat alone and shop alone...I want to weep.Lol. *serve myself* I used to shop alone so I'm okay with that. Thank God I will stay with my intern friend under one roof. Unfortunately we are not teaching in the same school.  

I'm okay with everything but I just can't do anything when I don't have money. Seriously, money can solve so many problems thesedays. I have to fork out money to pay for the rent. :(  I think my allowance can only last until February. Petrol!!! The saddest thing was I won't be teaching English subject but other irrelevant subjects.I was like okay...Do I have a choice? However I'm afraid that I can't handle other subjects well. How does it really feel like to work as a real tcr? ♡♡
I promise myself that I will bring more ka-ching home☆☆☆ When it's time to go home, I will go home. Besides that, I already listed down all the things that I want to purchase. Just waiting for the right time to receive my salary. I couldn't wait to give money to my parents too. 
Waiting for the payday to come!!!
I received a phone call from T a few days ago. From the conversation, she felt so anxious.I missed the good old days that we spent together. Our memorable college life. Don't forget our "dreams". 

Don't let life to kill our dreams!

I will always pray for my fellow friends so that they can get their interview and posting as soon as possible.

You Might Also Like

0 comments