ILENS TAIWAN

September 27, 2015

I love to visit Taiwan's drugstore. I am surprised to know that we can buy contact lens at the drugstore like Watson and Cosmed. It's common for them to purchase contact lens at drugstore. For us, we normally buy contact lens at optical shops. I bought this contact lens at a shop called 86 shop. We really went crazy when we entered the shop. All the cosmetic stuffs were so cheap! 3ce products were really cheap. I spotted lots of contact lens were displayed on the racks. The contact lens' pattern looked very interesting. I bought this daily disposable contact lens with affordable price. 10 lens for only NTD 180. I tried it and it was good. It was very comfortable and easy to wear.


Pattern that blends well with our eyes.


Brown colour.



Nice pattern. 

Without flash.Looking natural.

With flash.


Verdict: It does not really look like brown colour after I wear it.Natural big dolly eyes effect compared with x brand's big alluring eyes effect. I will definitely repurchase this brand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments