CING JING FARM, TAIWAN

September 11, 2015

I notice that the more I blog about Taiwan, the urge to travel again is getting stronger. I can't wait for the year end holiday to come. I am actually on for something. Stay tuned. :P  It's like a little motivation for me to end this hectic semester. Hope everything goes well. 

***

The second place we went after the Rainbow Village was Cing Jing Farm. It was indeed an enjoyable nature trip to Cing Jing Farm. There were many tourist spots in the farm. These tourist spots are Green Green Grasslands, Small Swiss Garden, Strolling Trails, and Recreation Center. However, we just went to the Green Green Grasslands. At first I thought I could see Llama there. Hmm...but I couldn't find the animal. I was quite disappointed because my main purpose to go to the farm was to see Llama. 

The entrance. We went there during weekday so the fare of tickets was NTD 160 per person.


After we entered the Green Green Grassland,  this mesmerizing scenery was on my left hand side. Fresh air. Magnificent view. Once I entered the farm, I noticed that  the farm was not only filled with birds' chirping sounds. I constantly heard the sheep's baa sounds either. When I walked down a small path, I was so excited to see lots of sheep moving freely around the farm.


Do not disturb.Lunch time babe..baa......baa.....baa....



Fatty. 

The sheep at the farm are really friendly.


We didn't watch the show.



 
Standing at my favourite spot, where the mountain meet the sky. It was windy but it's really hot up there. It took me two months to recover from the sunburn.


Happy faces.


On my way to buy some food. The building on my left was a shop selling various kinds of farm products. We were so thirsty so six of us bought one ice-cream. The ice-cream was the cheapest thing that we could find from the shop, NTD 60. Mmm..The goat's milk ice-cream was really tasty. However, some of my friends didn't like the smell. For me, it's nice!

Apparently the sheep refuse to take photo with us because we didn't give them food. Tip: Purchase the food from the counter to feed the sheep. Thus,they won't run away..lol.



Standing at altitude 1,750 meters above the sea. What a great experience! The tour guide suggested us to come here during winter because it will snow.I'd definitely go to the farm again to see snow and enjoyed the snow-covered mountains' view.Yes, it does snow in Taiwan, but only up in the high mountains.



For more information, visit their official website Cing Jing Farm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments