CARTON KING, TAICHUNG, TAIWAN

September 04, 2015

After we went to Cing Jing farm, our next destination was Carton King creative park. Entrance fee was NTD 200. My birthday is on June so I didn't have to pay for the ticket. So lucky! I just showed my passport to the girl and I entered the park for free. This place was really worth the visit because I really liked all things displayed inside the park.  All things inside the park are made entirely out of card boards. Very creative.

I was surprised to see these paper shoes. The shoes were quite expensive. NTD 2000++. However, the shoes were very colourful and unique. There were tote bags and messenger bags made from card boards material too. I wonder whether they will produce clothes made from card boards in the future.

Cute packaging.


Paper shoot cameras. These were real cameras! The sale girls told us that the paper shoot camera had a usb port so that we could transfer our photos to the computer. Besides that, it's 4GB memory hence it shouldn't be a problem to take lots of photos. It's just that we could not view our photos on the camera. She just laughed and added that 'We feel nostalgia when we use this camera. It will surprise you after you view all the photos on your computer.'


Caps. NTD 300++ if I'm not mistaken. The instruction which was written inside the label of the cap was 'the caps will look like leather after several wash'. We were quite amazed by this new innovation of cardboard. We were like 'Wow! The caps can be washed.' 

I like the classroom too.

Playing with the paper shoot camera. 


Legos.

Chairs. They were really strong enough to withstand adult's weight.


There was a factory inside the park where we could see the process of turning all the card boards into lots of creative products.

Honey museum.


Waiting area at the Carton King restaurant. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments