4D3N'S TRIP TO PENANG & IPOH

April 05, 2019



Zoom in to get a clearer view of this photo.

I just came back from a very nice vacation. I will upload more photos of each attractions soon. Watch this space. Haha. I have to thank my boy for this mini holiday before our big trip to somewhere soon. *heavybreathing* He drove all the way for this trip. I really enjoyed this trip and I hope he did too. :) I can't wait for our two weeks' getaway soon.


Day 1
1. Batu Ferringi Night Market
2. Avatar Secret Garden
3. Love Lane - Micke's Place

Day 2
1. Penang Botanical Garden
2. Penang Hill
3. Clan Jetty
4. The Jetty Food Court
5. The Marina, Straits Quay
6. Sungai Pinang Food Court

Day 3
1. Penang Ghost Museum
2. Protestant Cemetery, Penang
3. Kek Lok Si
4. Taiping War Cemetery
5. Taiping Lake Garden
6. Zoo Taiping

Day 4
1. D. R Seenivasagam Recreational Park - Japanese Garden
2. Gunung Lang, Ipoh
3. Burps and Giggles
4. Kek Lok Tong, Ipoh




*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!



You Might Also Like

0 comments