PENANG AVATAR SECRET GARDEN

May 04, 2019


After strolling casually at the beach and Batu Ferringi Night Market, we decided to visit the Penang Avatar Secret Garden. It's not as nice as what I imagined it'd be when I was there. Not all the LED lamps were lit up especially the iconic big tree. It's quite disappointing so I will just rate this place 2/5. The Avatar Secret Garden is located inside a residential area so it's really hard to park. Anyway, this entrance fee is free so I can't complain too much. Lol.



 Expectation versus reality.




A small hut.

 We saw something nice near the beach and as usual we always want to go and explore the place.
However, I want to name this place Tragedy Beach because my bf almost die here. *Not kidding but it was our faults anyway* 

I saw all these rocks and I was getting very excited. Then I told my bf to stand on the rock because I wanted to take a nice photo of him. *for the sake of nice Instagram photo huh*  When he wanted to  stand on the stone with his slippers, he accidentally slipped and fell down. We didn't know that the rocks were so wet and slippery. I felt scared when I witnessed the incident. He almost hit his head on the rock! He injured his left shoulder and he got some scratches on his palms and elbows too. His pants were covered with filthy sands and some bloods. I felt so guilty. I thought we had to rush to the hospital because his shoulder might dislocate when he hit the rock. 

Hmm... he still insisted to have a photo at that spot. *not on the rock anymore!*
不知道为什么那一刻突然更爱他了 *shy*







Address: 336, Jalan Tokong Thai Pak Koong, Tanjung Tokong, 11200 Tanjung Bungah, Pulau Pinang


*****
Let's Hi 5 the World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments