MASTER PASTO REVIEW

April 03, 2019

I feel so happy when I get the opportunity to review this latest product from Master Pasto. I'm a noodles freak. I prefer to eat noodles more than rice. It always takes time to cook rice and prepare other dishes. Even though I have a pressure cooker, I don't feel like cooking rice daily. Sometimes after my long day of work, all I want to do is sit down and rest. Then I will cook noodles for my dinner. My dinner is always simple. Having Master Pasto in my life is definitely better than eating instant noodles. For your information, I think the last time I have instant noodles was months ago. Master Pasto is my saviour when I feel like I want a quick and simple dinner. You just need three minutes to cook it. The package comes with spaghetti and sauce.

These are the three different flavors that I received from the company.

1. Spaghetti Aglio Olio
2. Spaghetti Bolognese
3. Spaghetti Mushroom
Aglio Olio is definitely my favourite!
😍😍













This is quite a good news for my Muslim friends. They always tell me that it's quite hard for them to find Halal food when they travel abroad. Even if they can find one Halal restaurant, the food will be quite pricey. So I think they can bring some Master Pasto when they travel. It will help them to save some money as well as the time to travel far just to look for a Halal restaurant.






Instructions. Simple!

Each box comes with a packet of spaghetti and a packet of sauce. I don't have a microwave so I boil these packets for 3 minutes.

Spaghetti Mushroom
Taste: Creamy mushroom, portion is a bit small so you can add some sausages if you have a big appetite like me.


Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Taste: Spicy and a little bit salty
My favourite.





Hmm  you can order Masto Pasto from their offcial website and their selected convenient shops. 4 packets for RM31.60 only. Do try it and let me know which flavor you like the most! Recently they just launched another product which is Chocolate Fettuccine. This is something new to me. I can't wait to try it too.











******
Let's Hi 5 The World!









You Might Also Like

0 comments