Why I cannot wink?

November 07, 2011

One day, I saw a girl winking at me. Then my first reaction was..."Huh! I cannot wink my eye."

So I went to google How to wink.

Winking doesn't come naturally to everyone. Some of us need to practice to be able to do it, or at least to do it without looking like we're having a spasm. Haha...for people like me who cannot wink will really look like having spasm. Huh,practice???)
Click the link if you're interested.

They say that we can use this skill (winking) in a variety of ways. For example  flirting, teasing or giving someone a signal. However don't overuse it because some people will interpret winking in different ways.

Some photos are enclosed.




Taylor Swift is winking at me!


Beautiful girls are winking at you too.


This is how I look when I wink. :(

I think the practice doesn't work because I still cannot wink . Sigh.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. wink is a from of exercise for ur eyes!! so keep practicing yaaa..... kah100

    ReplyDelete
  2. umi..haha.no need. :(
    eblin, you can right?hehe.i saw b4. or maybe that's not you.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. why don't u wink and snap your pic. it worked on me. haha :D
    try oke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wink and snap. sounds so difficult. haha.
    will look very ugly.
    nevermind >.<

    ReplyDelete