TANJUNG TUALANG TIN DREDGE NO.5

March 18, 2022

We went there last year but we didn't manage to join the tour. After a year, I finally entered the tin dredge!!!! I was really excited and we rushed from Taiping to Batu Gajah because we didn't want to miss the tour again.


Look at it!


We signed a form before we entered the dredge. The duration of the tour was 30 minutes. Personally I don't think that's enough. This was because after listening to the guide's explanation, I wished we had more time to explore the place by ourselves. Besides that, we were only allowed to visit the ground floor of the dredge. I really wanted to climb the stairs to explore other areas but all the stairs looked really rusty!

Smileeee. My happy faces before the tour.









This is the toilet.

The back of the tin dredge.

After the tour, we walked to the nearby attraction which was the biggest maze in Malaysia. It's included in the tin dredge package as well. 

I can't wait to visit the St.Helens Glass Factory when we return to UK soon.


Address: 9th KM, Jln Tanjung Tualang, 31000 Batu Gajah.

 *****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments