VALENTINES 2022

February 20, 2022

Last week was a hectic week. I needed to help out because my school was chosen to be the vaccination centre. It was really exhausted even though my duty was to manage the pupils to be seated and called to the nurses to get their jabs. This year we celebrated our Valentine's Day at home. We ordered some food from my bf's favourite Italian restaurant.



He ordered his favourite Calzone. It was RM35.

Mine was grilled chicken chop. The grilled chicken was really tender and juicy. RM23

I thought he didn't buy me present this year. I was really surprised when I received this!!!! It was the Han Solo and Princess Leia Pandora Charm. I showed him a few weeks ago and told him I wanted to buy it when I cash out my Adsense money. He remembered what I said and he bought it first. Hehe.


Look at the details!!!

Millennium falcon

I love you

 I know

This is such a meaning gift for me. I want to work very hard to collect all the Star Wars charms. *laugh*


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments