HOTEL KAILASH SUITES AT GUNUNG SARI, UBUD, INDONESIA

February 02, 2020

22/12/2019 - 26/12/2019
I really enjoyed our  5 days and 4 nights' stay at Kailash Suites. Even though the hotel is situated far away from the airport, I love this location very much. It's drop dead quiet at night. However, it's very relaxing to wake up early in the morning to the sound of chicken clucking. The hotel is located beside a paddy field. It took us one hour to reach Gunung Sari, Ubud from the airport. I must thank my bf for choosing such a beautiful hotel for us. Ubud is very far from the party place so if you want a peaceful and quiet vacation, this hotel is for you.

I still remembered the night we stepped into the hotel. We were in awe. The place looked so Kampung on the outside so I didn't have much expectation with the hotel. However, I felt like I was in a 'Bali Paradise' when I was in the hotel area. Everything is soooooo Balinese feel! From the furnitures, food, shower , decorations and etc. I have to thank my bf for making this trip happen! I always want to go to Bali to spend my holidays with someone I love. He just made my dream come true. <3 div="">

4 nights costed us RM630.99. 


This hotel is quite new and it was really hidden in a village. It's quite hard to spot the hotel from the main road.

The main entrance of the hotel.

The lobby. Just wow.

This was the view outside our hotel. We took this photo in the evening and look at the Bali sky!!!!! I swear that the sky is real and I didn't photoshop it.

I really love this place.


We ordered snack at night. It's quite hard to find food outside the hotel because the street was really dark and got some dogs barking along the narrow street. The kitchen closed at 10pm.


 



The spa.


Bali has the most beautiful sky!






Our first breakfast in Bali. I felt really excited and I couldn't wait to explore Ubud area.

Bf's breakfast. We felt happy that this hotel did provide lots of choices for breakfast. There were like 10 food on the menu and a some beverages as well.

Dragonfruit smoothie bowl with granola, sliced bananas and chocolate flakes. It's delicious!

Speechless. 

Morning dip in the pool.







Random bamboo rack.


Enjoyed the Indonesia's instant noodles before our Nusa Penida trip.

The best thing about this hotel is the pool is opened 24 hours daily. So you can swim whenever you want! 


The view from the balcony.



Bali style bathrobe.

Yesssss...it's not a Bali vacation without the outdoor rainshower!

Basket for toilet roll.







Bye bye Bali!!!!!!!!





We booked our hotel from Booking.com. It's Christmas and it's peak season. All of the hotels were so pricey. Luckily we got a great deal from Booking.com. You can book it here.

   
        Booking.com

Kailash Suites At Gunung Sari
📍Address: Jl. Ir. Sutami, Sumampan, Kemenuh, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia


*****
Let's Hi5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments