ALTON TOWERS

February 21, 2020

4th June 2019
The long waited post is finally here. Our legs felt like jelly after our London trip from the previous day. We parked quite far away from the entrance so it was really a long and torturing walk. Haha. However, it was all worth the pain because the place was wonderful!

Today was our first day getting our rental car. We were really anticipated to drive from St. Helens to Alton Towers.

My driver of the day. #canyou handleUKroad?

We were so lucky on that day. We didn't have to queue up for most of the rides. All of the rides' waiting time were just less than 2 minutes to be honest.

What's so cool about Alton Towers? This Resort has been a world-renowned haven of fun and adventure for almost 200 years!Beside that, the castle-like structure in the heart of the theme park isn't fake. It's real!!!! It isn't a castle but it's 100% authentic and was once the stately home of a wealthy family. Alton Towers was opened since 4th April 1980. This place is literally like the home of all rollercoasters!!!!! If you're a thrill seeker and roller coasters lover , this place is made for you. 

This themepark has over 40 rides and attractions, for guests of all ages. *heavy breathing* I felt so happy that I was just in time for the newest ride in the themepark which was named the Wicker Man! 


1. The Wicker Man
Our first ride was The Wicker Man. This is the newest ride attraction in Alton Towers and it is a wooden roller coaster.
The wooden roller coaster is very fast! If I want to rate it. This is one of my top 3 rides in Alton Towers. It was really scary when we went into the Wicker Man's mouth. We're surrounded by fire and it was pitched dark inside. 






 




2. Duel- The Haunted House Strikes Back
Phewwww. I was always afraid of the haunted house. This attraction is really something that even the kids can handle. Basically it's just sitting inside the ride and compete with my boyfriend to battle the ghouls with the laser weapons.


3. Explorers Pizza and Pasta Buffet
To be honest this is one of the best buffet in my life. We didn't have any breakfast before our long drive to Alton Towers. So I was so hungry and ate like a mad cow that afternoon. We didn't dine in at the rollercoaster restaurant because it was too pricey for us. I know it's kinda cool but mehhh..I was glad that we went into this restaurant. This restaurant offers various types of pizza and pasta along with a salad bar. £9.75 for adults and £5.50 for children. Beside that, you can have unlimited softdrinks refill too.

I have to tell you that they have the best salad bar!!!! I'm not joking. They provide plenty of sauces. Plenty of choices like chick peas, corn and even beetroots. Trust me, it's not your plain and typical salad bar. I really wish I could eat more than 2 bowls of salad there but I had to make my money worth to eat more pizzas. #firstworldproblem

Now I really wish I took a picture of the salad bar!!!

So this is the castle like building!!!

This is such a beautiful garden. You can play the golf challenge here.


It's game time again!



4. The Smiler
The music really creeps me out when I was queuing up for the ride. The illusion poster inside made me uncomfortable. It's already made me want to puke before I went on the ride. My boyfriend told me that a collision happened here before. Nevertheless it's an enjoyable ride.



5. Hex- The Lengend of the Towers
The ride is based on an interpretation of the local legend of the Chained Oak Tree and is set within the restored ruins of the Towers themselves. The ride experience was very special and surreal.







6. The Th13teen
This is the ride with a twist. My boyfriend didn't want to tell the twist. It was a big surprise to me.

\





7. The Gardens
We didn't have much time to stroll through the elegant garden because after we finished all the rides it started to rain heavily.





Bought this Candy Apple before we left Alton Towers. And we managed to hop on the monorail ride back to he carpark.

ALTON TOWERS
📍Address: 
🕒Opening Hours : Daily 10.00 a.m to 5.00p.m
💰 Price: Online ticket is much cheaper
Adult   £34
Child   £10.00


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments