NILAI LANDSCAPE & NURSERY

October 26, 2019


A few weeks ago, we wanted to buy some new plants for our house. So we drove to Nilai Landscape & Nursery to look for some plants. We always drive past this nursery but we never realise how amazing this place is. 

Lots of plants are sold there. When I took some photos of the plants, I saw a baby snake on one of the plants. It  really freaked me out because I was afraid of snake! When we told the staff about the snake, they said it's normal to have snakes here. Lol.

If you read my blog post  about Rivendell Garden Centre, then this place it's like Rivendell of Malaysia.



They sell different kinds of plants and flowers. You name it! Most importantly, I saw my all time favourite plant!!!! 



It's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Monstera Plant!!!!



Yay. Now I know that they sell the plants here so I don't have to go to KL to buy them.

Apart from that, I felt so happy that I found the magic flowers as well. The magic flowers only bloom in the day and close at night.









Beautiful Chrysanthemum.























This Lucky Bamboo was nicely shaped.




Do visit this nursery when you're in Nilai. Affordable price and the plnats are really healthy. Trust me. The plants here are healthier than the one you can find in Pasar Malam.

Address: Jalan BBN 1/3, Bandar Baru Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
Phone: 06-799 2882


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments