SIGNATURE MARKET | STAND TALL DARLING

October 20, 2019


On 5th October,2019 I was invited to join an event held by Signature Market. Do you know that breast cancer is one of the top three most common cancers among Malaysian women? In conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness month, @signaturemarket organised 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕝, 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 breast cancer awareness event. 

The event was held at Slate @ The Row from 11am to 3pm. The dress code for this event was PINK. 

The agenda of the day. After my registration, I walked into the building. I felt so happy to see the flamingo photobooth and Signature Market's limited edition flamingo packaging. 





So pink!!! I like it hehe.

Look! Who's with me?? It's Farah , my butterfly friend. As usual, she was the earliest person to arrive. I still remembered she arrived quite early for the Butterfly Health and Wellness event too. She looked very gorgeous that day. She was nominated for the best dress award. We took some photos and waited for other people to arrive.      


We tried some drinks from Bio Nutricia Extract. Personally, I like their  Pandan Leaf Flavour drink so much. It's very natural. At first I thought it's wheatgrass because the drink was in green colour, after I saw their diplayed products then I realised it's pandan leaf. Most people couldn't accept the taste but I loveeee it.

Then, I also went to try some healthy snacks from Signature Market. They had promotion today. 3 healthy sneaks were sold in RM50. I felt regretted for not buying them that day. *I have to save money so yeahhhh..next time then*


After that, I went to check out Breast Cancer Welfare Association Malaysia's booth.



It was quite scary when I felt the marble sized lump on the machine. 

After a while , another butterfly blogger Sienny arrived. I felt so happy to meet them again after the Health and Wellness workshop.


Thanks Farah's dress ;P .I used it to take photo. I was so starstruck on that day because I didn't know that Amber Chia would be there. I felt so shy to take photos with her. She's such a humble lady and she still looked so pretty for her age. It seemed like she never age at all!!! 


I sat so close with my girlcrush. *fangirling inside*

Hey it's Radw again. She looked absolutely stunning n her pink Cheongsam. I couldn't stop playing with her braids. xP

Lovely Butterfly friends.

The first session started with Dr Nor Faezan's speech. She was invited to deliver a talk about breast cancer. Breast cancer became a real cause of concern for me now after listening to her speech. Prevention is better than cure. So, don't forget to do your breast self-exam regularly. 

The second session was BBS Beauty Beyond Size. The talk was delivered byPanperli. I enjoyed her session. She was really friendly and she shared her workout tips with us. I love that she spread the message of body positivity. We really have to learn to appreciate our beauty and love ourselves.

The third session was the Body Art Painting by Art and Bonding. The artists did live painting on the models and then they explained  the meanings behind these body arts.


The influencers and the models.


Whoops..I didn't realise that StephyYiwen was there as well. She looked so pretty in real life.

   

With my favourite girl Najihah and Farah.

Bio Nutricia Extractave  sold collagen drink as well. *shutupandtakemymoney*

Another sponsor of the day The Fish Bowl. I always walked past this shop when I was in Nu Sentral. Finally I got the opportunity to taste their food. I tried the Honey Herb Chicken because I couldn't eat raw Salmon. You know what????? Their food is the bombbbbbb. I didn't know that healthy food can be this tasty!!! I can have these poke bowls everyday if they have a branch in Seremban. Please open one in Seremban soon. Beside that, if you're The Fish Bowl members, you get more deals too. Arghhhh. Healthy food for life!!!!


My best friends arrived quite late but I felt over the moon to meet them again. It was such a short meeting. I can't wait to catch up with them soon.


As usual Najihah was doing her thing. Hehe. A big congrats to Sarah for winning the best dress award. As usual she always look elegant and her outfit is always on point.




After we collected our goodie bags, it's free and easy session. It was such a great day to spend my weekend with these lovely ladies. I can't wait to meet them again.



*Heavy breathing*
I really hope Signature Market will continue to use Flamingo for their packaging.


Great deal!!!

Thank you Signature Market for the goodie bag. Signature Market is my favourite brand for so many years. I still remembered when they started as a small company, they just sell healthy snacks. I feel so impressed that they have come this far from selling healthy snacks to selling almost everything you can name it on their website. 


Thank you Happy Fresh for the stainless steel straw. 


#SignatureMarket #Selflove #Haveyouchecked#SMstandtalldarling

Please check out Signature Market 's website because they always have great deals and free deliveries. You are what you eat. Let's start to eat healthily today!


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments