RIVENDELL GARDEN CENTRE, WIDNESS

July 22, 2019


7th June 2019
It was a rainy day and we woke up quite late. We couldn't make it to the park so my bf's brother drove us to the Rivendell Garden Centre. It was a good idea to come here because it was so freezing cold outside and we couldn't do any outdoor activities. Personally, I love this garden centre very much. It's so different compare to the garden centre in Malaysia. This garden centre even has a cafe in it. From my observation, this garden centre is like a main hangout spot for the old folks. *not kidding but it's true.*  Just like a Starbucks cafe for the teenagers. They come here to have tea time, dine in and have nice conversations with their friends.

We ordered our lunch here. I got a scone, a cup of tea and a bottle of milk. I still had to get used to British people's way of drinking tea . Hehe. They will pour milk into the tea to cool down the tea. Pour the milk first or tea first??? Hmm *google it*. The portion of the scone was so big and I regretted for ordering another set of lunch. My bf got a slice of chocolate cake and a hot chocolate drink.

 This was my lunch. It looked so appetizing!!!! Fried fish cakes, potatoes, salad and tartar sauce.




After our lunchtime, it's time to walk around the centre to see some beautiful flowers. I really wanted to take all of these flowers home. Lol.


 #onmyfeet

Look at all these adorable garden decorations. They have most of the animals here. You want it, you name it.


 Okay. Shut up and take my money now.

 They looked so real too.


 US







 My flowers collection.




We had a great time strolling in the garden and then we headed home to chill.



Phone: +44 151 423 2638
Address: Rivendell Garden Centre, Widnes, Mill Lane, WA8 3UL Widnes


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments