SYDNEY CENTRAL YHA HOSTEL

February 23, 2019

I didn't get to book the Sydney Harbour YHA hostel because it was out of my budget. So I decided to book one night's stay at another YHA hostel simply because I wanted to experience one of the top rated hostels in Sydney. Luckily this YHA hostel didn't fail to impress me!  Awesome staffs, awesome facilities and awesome location!!!


The hostel was situated in front of the central railway station. It was very convenient to travel around the cities using the trains and buses. Some bus stops were on the opposite of the station. It was quite tricky to find it. I got confused sometimes. There was a tram near the entrance of the railway station too. I didn't take tram. I will definitely try it next time.

Clean bunk beds.


Other backpackers' stuff.


Spacious locker.

Nice reading lamp too. I was so lucky to get the bottom bunk.


Hmmm...I love their luggage storage system too but I had to pay a lot of money to store my luggage. :(  The first day when I checked in to this hostel, my room was not ready yet because it was very early in the morning. I had to catch a train to go to the Blue Mountains so I had to store my luggage for more than 5 hours. I couldn't remember the price per hour but it was really expensive. Lol. 




You can actually charge your electrical appliances in the locker. That's cool! Most hostels' lockers have this type of locker. 

I chose medium and luckily my luggage fit in. Well..you know I was always trying to save money.Oh now you can see the hourly rate!!! It's AUD4 per hour. That's freaking insane.


Mmmm not bad!


I had stayed in several hostels and sometimes you didn't expect much for their toilets. However, this hostel's toilet and shower room are definitely top notch. I can say that it's well-designed for travellers like us. I always pay attention to little things.

Perfect door to shower!!! It was not the typical shower room with shower curtain. 




And hooks!!! So thankful to have these though.


Oh! I love this little corner to dry yourself up and to put your toiletries. It's really spacious and comfortable. What else can I ask for ;P


The only thing I regretted about was I didn't get a chance to go to this hostel's rooftop swimming pool. I had a busy schedule so I missed it!!!! I will definitely stay in other YHA hostels when I want to travel abroad soon.



*****
Let's hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments