ELMINA LAKESIDE CONCERT 2019

February 23, 2019


I accidentally stumbled a cross  a nice event on Facebook. I asked my friend to join and I felt so happy when they agreed to attend the event with me. Elmina city was quite far from KL but I always felt glad that Mia was willing to drive far. She would do anything for her friends. I love my girls.

After we registered at the counter, we received the concert kit. The first free product which I found interesting was the free poncho. So well-prepared for the rainy season.
 
There were two hot air balloons. I repeat. Two!!!!

I always want to play this! Too bad I wore a dress that day :(

Rich kid huh.

Petting zone was so crowded and some kids hurt the animals. *Rolling my eyes at the irresponsible parents.*

Rabbits!!!!! I couldn't resist to touch these fluffy and cute animals!

Chicken or bird? What say you lmao.

 Thanks a lot Sia for treating us these delicious ice cream! It was sold at RM6 each but it tasted so good. I felt bad because she was unemployed yet she wanted to treat us. I will surely treat her one day.

Happy kid got her ice cream.

When we're so #brokebrokenakmampus we could only afford to buy RM2 's nasi lemak.

Our dinner.

 As you can see from the photo, the VIP zone was quite far from the main stage too.


Free hot air balloon ride!!! We didn't get the chance to do this because the queue for this station was the longest. Hence, we went to play some games. 



Cherish every minutes I spent with my uptown girls!

Just like the good old time.


Don't leave too soon yet. All the best in your new life soon. I will miss you a lot. Being clingy and I requested to kiss her. Haha. *crying inside*

 These concert kits were free too. How awesome Sime Darby!


We were very far from the main stage, we still enjoyed the nice vibe there. The stage was actually on a small island so it was quite hard to see the artist too even if you sat at the VIP zone. 

Packed like sardines! 

 One Chinese group was singing some Chinese songs. I didn't listen to Mandarin pop song for many years so I didn't know them.

Famous Malay artist -Fazura. She really looked like a doll!!!  But her singing was errrr ;P 

 Luckily it didn't rain on that night.


 Namewee also performed on that night. I loved all his amusing songs. Very entertaining!

The highlight of the day. We were sitting on the grass. I love the picnic concept concert. Sime Darby was so thoughtful. Picnic sheet was provided for free too!!!! It's so amazing to sit there and countdown with my girls. It was a windy night so we really enjoyed our night. We were screaming when we saw Shane's name appeared on the screen. *fangirling* We couldn't believe that we could watch Shane Filan singing live for free. Thanks a lot to Sime Darby for hosting this wonderful event. We really enjoyed ourselves. I would love to buy one unit of the house there if I were a rich girl ;P
I can't wait to hangout with my girls again.




*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments