LANTERN FESTIVAL AT FO GUANG SHAN TEMPLE, JENJAROM

February 22, 2019

A few days ago, I went to this famous lantern festival to celebrate my Chinese Valentine's Day. This festival is held annually and this is my first time visiting this temple. I felt quite excited to go to the temple and celebrate this special day with my favourite person.💕

 I really love pigs and I've never seen so many pigs decorations in my life. I took lots of 'pigtures' here.

 Adorable!

 Master Hsing Yun's one stroke calligraphy exhibition.

 Great view during the daytime.

 I was having a great time here. Look at all these details! These rotating clay figurines display the life of the citizen in Yi Lan province, Taiwan.


 Look at the snacks!

 Mini city. Feeling like a kid again.

 We'll definitely go back to visit other tourist attractions in Jenjarom village. This village's drain smelled so bad. I didn't know why. There was one main crossroad was quite dangerous because there was no traffic lights. It was quite hard to drive especially during festive season. We had to park quite far from the temple to avoid traffic congestion.

RM650.

 I was so impressed when I walked to this Lumbini garden area. They grow real flowers here. I spotted lots of expensive bonzai trees too. This temple was not the ordinary temple!



 Lovely walkway.

 We drove to another small temple to have our dinner because my boah wanted to eat non vegetarian food. Luckily this place had a food fair and a food court too. We ordered pork burgers.

 When we went back to the temple, the place looked nicer at night time with all these beautifully lit up decorations.

 Huge lantern!

















 Flying pig!






It was a special day trip with this boah. Thanks for always accompanying your girl to go temple hopping and hiking.
 Let's make America great again. *wink*




*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments