LEURA CASCADE

November 03, 2018

Today I want to share with you about this amazing cascade in Blue Mountains, Sydney. The track is well-maintained and it leads you down through a narrow valley shaded by tall tree ferns. It will also takes you down to the brink of Bridal Veil Falls. There are many tracks in this area. When you're here, please look for the sign pointing to the Prince Henry Cliff Top Walk and it will take you to the Gordon Falls. In order to reach Gordon waterfall, you need to walk for one hour (one way!) I did not go to the Gordon Falls because I had to rush back to Sydney and it was really dangerous to walk alone.

 I just walked alone to Leura Cascade. I didn't know where the path would lead me to. The area was so quiet and there was no sign of human. *just kidding* There were 3 human. The other tourists seemed not interested with the cascade, so there were only three people got down from the hop on hop off bus. I followed two women to walk towards the cascade.  I love this place so much! It's very calming to listen the sound of cascading water.

Some logs and ferns.

I love the paths.
A few months ago before I traveled to Sydney, I read a news about the death of a worker in Blue Mountains. When I saw the sign and I was shocked. So this was the path! They closed it down because of the accident. Prince Henry Cliff is the toughest and most dangerous route! I couldn't imagine if I trespassed this area. I could have died alone :'( I was quite sad at the time and I really had the thought to just enter that place and get lost in the deep beautiful mountain. Haha just kidding! I wouldn't take the risk though. I love my life. *smile*

 I like the wooden signboard too.

Lovely place, isn't it.



Few more minutes to go. I was catching my breathe. I couldn't imagine I had to walk all the way up when I wanted to return to the bus stop. Stairs and more stairs again! I was so terrified by  the thought of walking up the stairs after my Blue Mountains' trip. I need to buy a  pair of nice hiking shoes soon.





There you go. The Leura Cascade!

Couldn't get a dip. Lol. It was dangerous though.


Creepy fall down there!!!! I don't want to die here.

Enjoying the beautiful view of Blue Mountains. Finally the rain stopped and the sun was out.

Snowing in Blue Mountains????


*****
Let's Hi 5 the world!

You Might Also Like

0 comments