STATE LIBRARY OF NEW SOUTH WALES

October 14, 2018

I didn't go to Sydney's Chinatown and I chose to go this infamous tourist attraction. I love to go to places like this to experience the real Australian culture and life.
I spent an hour exploring the library. The library has different types of reading areas and a cafe. I really love their reading culture. I was excited when I saw The Shakespeare's Room. Unfortunately, it is only opened on Tuesday. I still managed to take three The Shakespeare's Room bookmarks for free. I felt a like happy kid.

Drinking 'posh' water. I forgot where did I purchase this. Drinking water was so expensive in Sydney. If I'm not mistaken, this costed me around AUD 4 which is RM12. I was shocked but I was too thirsty to care about the money anyway. 

Selfie time. I can sit here all day. I love people watching and sometimes you can spot some hot guys jogging early in the morning. *drooling* lol.

Such a beautiful library. I will come here daily if my country has a library like this.


I love the entrance. It looks like a museum. Most importantly the entrance fee is free!  You should come here if you're in Sydney.

Enjoying my time to see all these details.

The thing I like the most about this library is the atmosphere. It's really drop dead quiet when I was there. People were concentrating when they read. I was so afraid to walk fast because I could hear my footsteps! Besides that, I didn't even dare to take a photo of the interior of this library. It was really nice with all the wooden ladders near the bookshelves. People seemed to look at me weirdly when I held my mobile phone. I really wanted to sit down and read a book there. It's too bad that I didn't know how to borrow it. Lol. After that I had to walk quite a distance to catch another hop on hop off bus. The bus didn't stop at this station. Overall, this is still a nice place for you to visit.



*****
Let's Hi 5 the world


You Might Also Like

0 comments