EVERGLADES HISTORIC HOUSE & GARDENS , LEURA

October 11, 2018

The last destination of my Blue Mountains hop on hop off tour was Everglades Garden. I really enjoyed strolling casually in this 12.5 acres of European-style gardens and bushlands. It was Aud 4 per entry if you show your Blue Mountains explorer bus pamphlet.

I'm in love with every corners of this garden. I really wish to have one garden like this in the future. This garden was built by an architect named Paul Sorensen. I planned to order a cup of tea there. Sadly, the tea rooms was closed when I was there. Probably this was due to my late visit time. 

I also love the stone walls, terraced lawns, and fountains. I was the only visitor there. The sky was gloomy and it was going to rain too. It was quite scary to stroll alone in such a big garden but I just felt safe in this country. 


















I love this maze too.

 I found a companion when I was waiting for the last hop on hop off bus to send me back to Leura train station. This peacock just came out from nowhere. It was walking slowly on the road. I felt less lonely for a while when I saw it. Lol. How I wish this beautiful peacock could talk to me.


Just plain beautiful.

Monologue: 'What if I miss the bus?' I was quite worry because I was the only tourist that hopped off at this station. It was 4.00 p.m. and the last bus for this station would depart at 5.11 p.m. I got the anxious feeling when I was alone waiting in this deserted area.


*****
Let's Hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments