MY 2017 RESOLUTIONS

November 04, 2016




It's November! November! Seriously time flies! I didn't realise that I had been working for almost a year. I faced so many challenges this year and I'm glad that I'm still alive. I joined Couchsurfing two years ago but I was inactive back then. I must say that joining Couchsurfing is indeed a life-changing experience for me. I'm so inspired by the fellow backpackers and I literally got bitten by travel bug. I didn't have time to blog about anything during October because I was thinking about my life. What I want to achieve in the following months. I also want to achieve my ultimate goal which is to visit The Grand Canyon before I hit my 30's.  Besides that, I really cannot hide my excitement knowing that I am going to - - - - - - - soon! I will list down all the budgets once I am back from that country. Many things happened to me recently and I  must say that #TheSecret really works! Talking about positive vibes huh :) That's true..many strange things happen after I follow the advices from The Secret. Next, I'm going to read about Kon Mari's book too.

Before I jot down my resolutions, let me talk about the amazing things that have happened after I read The Secret..-law of attraction
1. I received two products from Butterfly Project for me to review. *The reviews are posted on my social media-instagram
2. I received my first pin from Google Adsense.
3. I joined an affiliate program.

These mean a lot to me and motivate me to work towards my GOAL.

Resolutions for 2017
Some of these resolutions are inspired by my favourite blogger.

  • Blog at least once a week
  • Twitter: to get around 100 followers 
  • Facebook: to get around 100 followers
  • Instagram: to get around 1000 followers
  • Youtube: just to get more views only...lol.
  • Pinterest: to get more traffics from it.
  • Page view: to get 5000 views monthly
  • Nuffnang: cash out once a year 

Everything is possible if we really want it bad enough!

Let's hi 5 the world with me.
Stay tuned for my next journey.
#dreamsdocometrue

You Might Also Like

0 comments