Speechless

March 16, 2016

I'm so broke right now and things are just getting worse. I just had a car accident last Thursday. Man. The man was dreaming while he was riding his motorbike. I stopped my car and I wanted to right into the junction. He didn't see it and his motorbike hit my car bumper. Thank God I was calm enough to settle it alone. I didn't cry or whine or whatever. Because it was not my fault after all. I was too tired because I just came back from school. It was 6p.m. I was too tired to argue. I just asked him 'r u alright?' Then I just stood there silently because I was freaking tired to deal with the 'mess'.  He asked me how..I said I don't know calmly. He said it's not his fault. I just remained silent. Well...in the end he agreed to compensate. I was all alone during the accident. His friend passed by and joined to 'talk' to me. Well. I was not afraid. I was too tired only.  

I guessed today was the worst day of it all. I lost my cellphone at Hatyai. I left in the bus. I was so clumsy. Why.I kept on telling myself I should had put my cellphone inside my bag before I slept in the bus. And I just realised it after I left the bus for 6 hours. I didn't check my belongings because I thought it was inside my bag. I hated myself.  
All the photos and all the memories were inside the phone. I couldn't track my phone. It was supposed to be a fun and random short vacation.Now I have to think of ways to fork out money to purchase a new phone. I need to watsapp man..I don't mind if I lost my cellphone. But I have lots of working stuffs stored inside it. Dahla gaji belum masuk. Need to pay rent,eat,internet...gaji hujung April baru masuk. Dah 3 bulan hutang parents... I'm begging you wey!  

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. stay strong wil u??
    Jia You....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear God! Im so sorry to hear this from u... sometimes life is unpredictable... hope u're doing fine now.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is a game of good and bad moments so you should be strong to face every difficulties in the life. God will always with you. Stay strong and live the life. If this is a bad time for you then definitely the day is not far when you will be the happiest person.

    ReplyDelete