UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE

March 06, 2016

I had been to Universal Studio Singapore many years ago. This was my second time and it was a little bit different. The feeling was different. The decorations were so pretty because we went there during the end of December. Even though 2016 was just around the corner but the joy of Christmas still lingered. I was glad that the e-ticket made it more convenient for us to enter the theme park. The theme park opens at 10 a.m. So my cousin suggested me to reach there at 9 a.m. However, we woke up quite late. We reached the theme park around 10 a.m. and it was already flooded with people. Gosh! Here are some tips that I want to share with you to ensure you have a fun-filled moment at USS. You are welcome.

Tips:
1. Go there early! Early! Sometimes queuing up for too long will ruin your mood.  Buy the express ticket if you are a loaded person. Problem solved.
2. First ride. Just rush to the Transformer!!!!! Oh my. We were so lucky this time because I followed my cousin's tips. Hehe. The waiting time at Transformer was less than 1 minute and we got the chance to play the ride. When I was queuing up at other attractions, I overheard some people saying that they queued up at Transformer ride for 2 freaking hours. I remembered a few years ago we queued up for one hour too. The queue was really long and you'd be shocked to see the crowd! 


Transformer -- The Mummy Ride --- The cyclones *please try both* ---- Jurassic Park Ride 
After rushing to play these rides,*haha* you can walk slowly and queue up for other rides. 


3. Don't drink too much water. Before you want to play, you better go to the toilet first. After one ride, then you go. Some people do have weak bladders..
4. Bring a small water bottle. Everything is expensive there. Luckily free water is provided at the park. Just refill the water using your water bottle. You are going to spend the whole day at the park. Do make sure that you don't get dehydrated.
5. Food. Bring your own food. Some tickets come together with free food voucher. Do check it out. You can also try to dine at the Malaysia Food Street. Delicious food with reasonable prices. It's situated outside the theme park's entrance.
6. Take photographs after you play all the rides..*individual differences* ;P For me, it must worth every penny if I have already paid RM190 plus to the park. Don't keep on taking too much photographs until the time just slips away. After that you'll be rushing to go to every rides because you don't have time to play. Try to imagine the waiting hour for every rides during peak season is almost one hour!!!!! So, you don't have much time I have to tell you. *sounds angry* haha.
7. Opt for solo rider if you don't want to wait for so long. Sometimes solo rider needs to wait longer when there's no odd number in the queue :(



Look! It's Gingerbread man. It was snowing after the performance. Feeling so romantic huh. Lol.




The far far way kingdom. I had been here twice but where is my shrek?   *scratch head*




I was too hungry so I bought some food from a roadside stall in the USS. I didn't bring food because I woke up late. I just had my free breakfast at the hostel. I took my lunch and dinner at USS. For lunch, I bought a BBQ Char Siew (SGD 2.50) and a plain churros (SGD 4.00). Four bites only. Lol. My friend bought some breads and tuna from 7-eleven. After she finished her bread, she just want to eat the remaning tuna from the can. I saw her using a spoon to scoop the tuna from the can. Then I noticed others people were kinda disgusted with her behaviour. They kept on giving the side glance. *too cheapskate?*  For me, there's nothing wrong with it.





Strong and muscular.

The water show~ The actors were different. The story line was still the same but I think more stunts were added in comparison with the show that I had watched a few years ago. 
How much did they earn? This question always pops up on my mind when I watched them performing all these dangerous stunts.






New ride! I was really excited for it. However, I do not want to disappoint you. Frankly speaking, this ride just suits kids the most. I just enjoyed it when they played Lady Gaga's Americano song. 




Haha. I love this girl! Good job in entertaining us.

Aw! The magic beans show. So adorable.




The ride was closed when I visited USS many years ago. So we tried it. Haha. It was okay. Nothing adventurous.


Joy to the world. It was my real first time celebrating my new year's eve with my cousin and friend at oversea. Thanks a lot. I'm sorry if I'm not being a good guide. I am still learning and the process of planning the whole trip was such an exhilarating job. It didn't went exactly like what I planned but I guessed we did enjoyed ourselves.


Last time I watched a broadway kinda show here. This time around was Sesame Street's Christmas Show. I am not a big fan of it. I always hated the big yellow bird since I was a child. Its beak looks scary. The blue one is creepy. I don't know why. Kinda phobia with these characters. 


Street view











Night view~



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hahha....bt i stil love elmo....
    my dear elmo...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good collection, awriter.org a great resource for inspiration. Several are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....i tot u like pooh.

    ReplyDelete