GIVE THANKS

May 17, 2016


Yesterday was fun. My school had a small celebration. After having a short assembly, the celebration began. We were playing games with the pupils. After that we had potluck. I ordered creampuff because I didn't have time to prepare food early in the morning. This was my real first time celebrating teacher's day. The feeling was indescribable when pupils flocked into the the staffroon to give presents to all the teachers. I received lots of red ball pens. Thanks! Very useful. I tried to enjoy myself in this profession. It's like a love-hate relationship. Sometimes I felt dissapointed when pupils displayed inadequacy during my lesson. I seldom punish or scold these pampered children so I just syok sendiri and continue to teach. I like Year 1's pupils very much.Haha. They are very adorable. I hope that next year I still can get year 1 pupils. 

I have a lot to tell but I have limited time to sit down and type. I just got my first payslip last month. It was the very first time in my life receiving such a huge amount of money. Looking at the figures, I was in awe.After I withdraw the money,I went to tesco to shop for grocery.The feeling when you have lots of money in your pocket is so great.I feel so secured. Remembering how I struggled to live for the past few months,it was such a big relieve for me! I felt like I wanted to buy all the things in tesco when I went for grocery shopping. I wanted to buy l the food that I always wanted to buy but never had enough money to buy.Lol.However,me...still being the cheapskate me can't change my old habit. I kept on asking myself should I buy this?should I? while my hand was holding the Nutriplus eggs..Lol. Normally I just opt for tesco gred b eggs. Rm4+. It was considered expensive when I was still a college student. However I still think the eggs were expensive.......

Anyway, Happy Teacher's Day!
I miss my college friends so much!When is it convocation??? Can't wait for the meetup. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments