DELICIOUS TAIWAN FOOD

July 31, 2015

I am very busy lately and I really want to write down everything of my Taiwan journey here. However, I can't write too details. :( No time. So I just simplify most of my blog posts. Before I forget everything, I want to list down the food that we ate during our trip.

1. Rou Dan Tu Si
We ordered pork sandwich...so nice!!!!
Address:61 Zhongming S Rd, Taichung, Taiwan.



2. Best mee sua in Taichung
not ah zhong...the driver brought us here..I forgot the name..but I remember the slogan of this shop:if the food is not tasty, free of charge. And it's so delicious!



3.Fried sauce noodles



4. Must try some of the instant food at some of their convenience stores like 7-Eleven, Family Mart and Hi-life.



5. The name of this food is arcade.
Glass noodle wrapped inside a big tofu with some tasty gravy.
Address: Damsui Old street



6. Wonderful dessert! Dong Dong Yu Yuan. 
     Address: 406, Taiwan, Taichung City, Beitun District, 東山路二段中興巷12號



7. Family mart's food again...lol. Fried spare rib noodles. Not mine. My friend bought the food.




8. Here comes the juicy pork burger set. 
NTD 110 if I'm not mistaken.





9. Pork Braised Rice. 
     NTD300..
     Address: Keelung Nightmarket





10.Noodles and Chinese bouncy pork balls..which they called gong wan.
      Address: Hsinchu night market.




11. Baked potato cheese. 
Address:Fengjia night market





12. Stir-fried paku (wild fern shoots), stewed eggs, dou fu gan and noodles. 
Address: I really forgot. This is the best food that I had in my taichung trip.





13. Beef noodle
near taipei







14. Ice cream!
My ice-cream was matcha and mango flavour. NTD 30 small.
Address: Damsui Old street.


15. Taiwan Beer
My friend tried it. Ask her how was the taste..lol.




16. Grass jelly and yam plus milk...xian cao jia nai lol.
My friends said it was good.  For me, it tasted so weird...:(
Address: Damsui Old Street.



17. drinks...
I did tried the papaya milk. It was very nice! My friend purchased this drink so ask her how was the taste..The packaging is nice. After you finish the drink, you can reuse it as water bottle.





18.  Taichung dessert. Feng ren bing. 
Very nice!




19. Hong Rui Zhen sandwich !!!!
Address:No. 125-2, Zhongshan Rd., Central DistTaichung,Taiwan



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wheee.....envy leh....
    nak pergi taiwan jugak...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not need to envy la.haha.Affordable..u can go too if u want xD

    ReplyDelete