SHILIN NIGHT MARKET

July 13, 2015


The famous night market. We went there for so many days still did not have the opportunity to try all the delicious food! Too many good food to eat but we have only one stomach. The food portion was very big. Taiwanese really has big appetite. I witnessed Taiwanese girls eating at the restaurant and I was impressed. They managed to finish the food which I think the portion was supposed to be dined by 2 people. However, they're still skinny.....Life is not fair. Marry and I shared a bento (NTD 75) which we bought from 7-Eleven. We felt so full even though we shared it.
Ginger tea.



The city were very lively at night. We felt very weird because the shops at Taipei opened very late and closed early. Most of the shops opened at 12 p.m. and closed at 12 a.m. The day was very bright at 5 a.m. in the morning so most of time we did not know where we should go because all the shops were closed. Normally we just lingered at Family Mart or 7-Eleven. Seats and free Wifi were provided in these convenient stores. Thank God.




I didn't know how to call this in English. Small sausage in large sausage? Haha. The small sausage was the pork sausage and it was wrapped with a 'large sausage' which was sticky rice. So, it's actually sausage with sticky rice. Argh, the taste still lingered on my mind.

Fresh fruits. Big. Big. Big. and most importantly it's cheap!

We didn't try it because the queue was so long. *No regret because there's always next time*

We didn't buy it. Haha. 
There were something like fun fair in the night market too. Woah. Lots of Taiwanese always come here. If you were lucky enough, you'd bump to someone famous. We actually saw an artist on our last night of strolling at the market. He was having filming scene with a kid. I passed by the filming scene and didn't bother to  actually look at who the artist was. When I reached the hostel, my junior told me that the artist was xxx. I just shouted. Huh.

My junior took this photo. Look how close she was with the artist. I really could not recognize him from the distance that's why I just WALKED AWAY.It's sun xie zi from the 5566.

 Fun.


Lots of the typical fun fair type of games that you can name it were there. What surprised me the most was the Mahjong game. Lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments