The little one

March 15, 2015

God is fair. He gave you something, he took something away. Nobody is born to be perfect. Some may look physically attractive but deep down inside their soul are dark. They do not possesses good human qualities. Some people's life are not a bed of roses. Some people have it worst. I am always glad that I am given a brain. To think. I am given a healthy body. To work. I am given two hands. To help people. Sometimes, things just go astray. We just forget to behave like a human.
I stumbled upon several posts of my little one's friends commenting on his FB.  Looking at those sarcastic comments, my heart just ached a little inside. He is not as bright as me.His result is not as good as me. However I can ensure that he is always living a happy life. No worries in his life because he does not seem to know things that are going on in his life. Not observant enough. Not tricky enough. Not clever enough. Not brave enough. I can just use one word to describe my little one...the innocent one. He is a slow learner. I noticed that his friends love to tease him a lot. He has used to be mentally bullied by the bad peers. Sometimes people like to exploit him because his thinking is not mature yet. He trust people easily. He still think like a kid. I don't know how to explain my little one's situation. I do not want to use words like *stupid or retard* to describe him. He is definitely not like that. For me, his peers were very mean. *Why you gotta be so rude!* What to do. I was just able to stare at the screen and curse them. *just kidding* How does it feel to be an underdog? How does it feel if this happened to your little one or yourself? I do wish these j--ks can disappear in our lives at times.
Bless these souls....for them being ignorant, arrogant and they think they have-it-all.
I vow to myself that I will protect you.
Whatever it is.
Just remember to have courage and be kind. :)
And I always believe in karma.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. one big LIKE for your blog post :) i believe in karma too. For every action we've done,we'll get the 报应(no matter is 好报 or 恶报). So what we can do is ignore those innocent people, be kind and sincere. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx.sometimes cannot be too good la..ppl will bully us. :)

    ReplyDelete