FIRST PHOTOBOOK

February 25, 2015


I just received my first photobook from this website. The most important thing is it is free! I saw the advertisement on FB weeks ago. At first I couldn't believe the offer. I clicked on the webpage and found out that I just had to pay for the postage and then I could get the photobook for free. How awesome was that. The book that I opted for was in 6x6 size. I didn't know that I could choose other sizes as well. The quality of the book is very good. Just a piece of advice, if you want better quality...you better upload pictures in higher pixels. Photos that were taken using DSLR turned out really great on the printing.  The concept of photobook is good. It is best given to your friends as present. Now, I don't need to worry what birthday present that I need to buy for my friends anymore. *wink*
Apart from that, the website offer other printing services too. For instance, canvas printing, instagram photo printing, diary, calendar and etc. Lots of interesting products..Some are very pricey. However, they are always having sale, just browse the product that suit your preferences and budgets. I will definitely repurchase the photobook from the website.



You Might Also Like

0 comments