What I got this year lol

June 04, 2014

Hello! *wave frantically* It has been a while since I last visit my own blog. Lol. I mean it has been a while I didn't write anything on this little virtual space of mine. I am having my semester break. What a long semester break to become fat and lazy which I don't really like. Frankly speaking, I'm a couch potato since I back home. *who's with me?* Travelling is not on my list because I got no penny left yo. But I'm happy because this is the time that I can read a novel a day. Normally I don't have the time to just curl up at the sofa and read a book for the whole day. So this is when I unplugged from the virtual world. I didn't surf the internet so frequently like before. What a great achievement.  #Fomo.Well. This is my hobby. *Get a life!!!* Say what you need to say.

And...I'm so delighted that my brother gave me one of his book voucher. He told me to use it as my birthday present. So thoughtful. I'm currently reading the Confessions of a Lapdancer. It was a fun read. Will write a better post next time...no mood to write these days. bye. *as if I can write so well haha duh..* I have to go now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments