Moving out

May 16, 2014

Finally..the day that I am afraid and dreaded the most has come. We have to move out from our hostel soon. Very soon. And we just receive this shocking news a week before our examination. How not to worry right. How. This is really hard for us especially for poor students like us who do not own a car (not afford to). Hmm..transportation is the main problem. Well. My college is different from university. For instance, you can either cycle or board a bus to attend lecture if you study at Utar. Here is a different story. Bus???? I don't want to talk about it. It's just really inconvenience. Lots of things happen.  Issues like quarrel with housemates or what's so ever I don't even think about that....My main concern is next semester, I just need to be more "jimat-cermat" liao... Haha..Remember 10sen also money ya.. Don't say I'm kedekut. So, don't become a big spender. Spend wisely, eat modestly.  We can get this through. I feel sad for my sarawakian friends. They already need to spend a lot of expenses on their flight tickets. Now, another burden for them. Not all are rich and fortunate to have.Somehow life is like that right...But I just keep in mind that do good and God will help us. The first two days I really can't study because I have been thinking too much. About everything. Even if I study, I can't concentrate. Lots of obstacles in finding houses too because there are approximately 400++ of us need to find houses in such a limited time.
Hmm.. I'm really glad that there are people willing to help us. Thanks a lot. Lending us car, giving me the contact number of the lorry driver. You know who you are. Umi, wink2. lol. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate that.

Hope everything will be okay.
I don' think I want to move to hostel again if I stay outside..I'm already fed up with everything. The system.  Money can't buy happiness? See who's unhappy now...those without money. The lesson that I have learned is money is very important in our life. Money is the root of all evil. Yup. And now I do believe that money can solve all the problems!!!! If I can choose, of course I want to be wealthy. Not by inhererit...but with my own effort. My mum always tells me that if you have money, 你自然就会有很多朋友。The society is cruel. Last time I used to argue with her because I didn't think like that. I thought money is not everything. Now I slowly realise that money is quite important in our life....
I want to be wealthy but not filthy rich. You gotta choose. 


The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown - See more at: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/the-real-measure-of-your-wealth/#sthash.u4XVcIm3.dpuf
Announcement: Wish you could change your past? Learn to let go and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!

The Real Measure of Your Wealth


“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
- See more at: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/the-real-measure-of-your-wealth/#sthash.u4XVcIm3.dpuf
Announcement: Wish you could change your past? Learn to let go and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!

The Real Measure of Your Wealth


“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
- See more at: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/the-real-measure-of-your-wealth/#sthash.u4XVcIm3.dpuf
Yeah! Life must go on! Study hard!  :*

You Might Also Like

0 comments