First time travel oversea with friends~

May 30, 2013

This is our first time travel to Singapore and we are really excited. I really want to meet my favourite bloggers there but unfortunately I didn't bump into anyone of them during the trip. Hmm..nevermind because it's still a "fruitful" trip for me. There're actually lots of things we need to prepare before we go to sg. My friends settled the accommodation and the USS ticket problem since March. Yup. Then we needed a passport and fill in some details on the white card. Luckily my dad is always there to help me. The night before the journey, he taught me how to fill in the details. He also gave me a starhub sim card so that I didn't need to use the maxis one when I was in sg *roaming costs a bomb*. Besides that, he gave me SD 450 and his sg atm card. He gave me his mrt card too. *tqsomuchfortheendless<3 all="" and="" go="" i="" m="" more="" no="" p="" ready="" these="" things="" to="" with="" worries.="" yeehaa.="">
26-5-13
I departed from my house at 6 a.m. then reached Malacca at 7 a.m. Sam, weiyin and I assembled at the bus station then sharp at 7.30 a.m we left the historical city. We reached JB at 11 a.m. Then, we went to the customs twice. One at each country. It's kinda scary to go to customs without parents. Fortunately, everything's alright and we reached Bugis, SG at 11.30 a.m. So, our adventure has started. We ought to meet the other friends at Jurong East. Ah...many things happened at the mrt station hehehe. We waited and waited and ..*it's such a long story* Since my dad already gave me his mrt card so I just waited for sam and weiyin to buy the ez link card. Then...ahaha. I thought we needed to buy the ticket at the machine like we usually do at KL.Then...we thought we didn't know how to use the machine. Luckily there's one kind local singaporean told us that we didn't need to buy the ticket with cash because we already have the mrt card. We just need to scan the card everytime we board the train. So embarassing hahaha. Then he talked to weiyin, "r u from china?" Both of us were laughing so laugh. Nope. Malaysian lah. lol. After that we reached the jurong east subway to wait for the other members. We were so thirsty and we bought our first mineral water there. Wow. One bottle of it costed SD 1 which means RM2.4. EXPENSIVE. Couldn't imagine how much we needed to spend on buying drinking water. Luckily, our hotel provided us free water to refill. Oh, I forgot. Our check in time was 2 p.m. So we planned to visit the Science Centre Singapore. That's the reason we went to jurong east. Our hotel was located at Lavendar. While waiting for them, three of us went to the toilet. Unfortunately, the toilets at the mrt station were under renovation. So we used the temporary toilets. Then, I saw lots of contruction workers there. Lots of them were sitting under the flyer. From far, I was like wow so many singaporean picnic under the flyer. I was wrong haha. The workers were resting and having their meals under the flyer. Some were lying on the ground. Some were smoking. Some were looking at us while we waited outside the toilet. I guess many of them are malaysian. I didn't know how many hours had passed to wait for them...After we had our lunch at the jurong east subway, we walked to the science centre.     It's kinda difficult for me to walk because I brang a luggage whereas the other just have backpacks..Ah. Luckily my friend helped me to carried it all the way from the subway to the science centre.  *arigato!!!* Another funny thing happened while we were on the way to the science centre. We walked too fast! Then we were asked for security check at the subway. Hahahahaha. Maybe they think we carried a bomb. Actually we were running out of time. We walked very fast and we looked very serious. And maybe my big, black luggage looks suspicious! *I guess these were the reasons they stopped us hahaha*

outside of the science centre




nice


Amazing fire tornado!

Found Yamna's friend at the centre too. Gigantic! :D


creative

typhoon booth 


we can try this...:)

ahaha. nice invention to pick up doggies' poops.



Needless to say their science centre is so nice, interactive. The ticket was quite pricey but it's really worth it. Really impressed! Then we went to Lavender to check in. The place we stayed is Gusti bed and breakfast. It's really nice and the manager it's a Malay woman. Malaysian too. She's very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed staying there. SD25 per night. The hotel is well-equipped so we were very satisfied with the price and our stay. We took our dinner at Bugis Street. TOO bad I didn't see qiuqiu there..ahhh. Bugis street is well-known for selling affordable fashion things like clothing. Last time I watch the her show she said that mostly the clothes were sold in 5 bucks to 20 bucks like that....but we didn't shop there. Every time we wanted to buy something we'll think twice. We started to convert the money in our mind. if two bucks means four ringgit in malaysia..so expensive.dunwan la #&%* all these things kept on haunting us. LOL. After having our lunch we went sight-seeing. Then we called it a day :) The next morning we went to Universal Studio!!!!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments