Bucket list

May 18, 2013



Pinned Image
1. Travel to Indochina-One day, I was "blogwalking"and I read a blog post about the blogger's travel experience to Indochina. I was inspired. These places seem so nice. Thus, it's a must for me to travel to Indochina with my family. :) Backpack travel will be very nice. I plan to go there after I get my first salary. 
Pinned Image
2.  :)
Pinned Image
3. I  always long to have a swimming pool in my house because I like to swim. I'm not really a good  swimmer *cough*. Floating on the water is also considered as swimming. Hehe.
Pinned Image
4.  Yup. For sure.. :)


Lumbini, Nepal the birth place of the Buddha.  If you visit Katmandu its worth it to go to Lumbini.
5. Travel to Lumbini, Nepal. This is the place that I want to bring her to go. My lecturer said he had been there before and he said that the place is very nice.
Pinned Image
6. Yea...

Love this show and the entire cast! Meeting them because I'm actually on the show would be the ultimate but I'll take what I can get <3
7.  Lol. Only in my dream.
Pinned Image
8. *hint*Australia...
Pinned Image
9. We shall see.
Pinned Image
10. *grin*
Pinned Image
11. My roommate said she had been to Paris's Opera House. Yup. The one that I read from the book "The Phantom of the opera." Christine ~Raoul~Angel of music~Why....we can't study abroad. Why...Haha. If I can't afford to go there...sydney's opera house also can la. :p
Pinned Image
12. :)
Pinned Image
13. Nice.
Pinned Image
14.  Lalala....
Pinned Image
15. Good reasons...

You Might Also Like

1 comments