Trip to bukit tinggi

July 31, 2012


      I went to Bukit Tinggi with my friends a few weeks ago. Bukit Tinggi is situated in Pahang and it's only an hour's drive from KL city. That day it took almost three hours to reach there because we departed from Perak. It's quite a long journey and it's suffering because of the winding roads there. It's also quite tiring to travel for such a long journey and sit inside a 'confined' van. Luckily I didn't throw up.....most of the time I just slept in the van. I really envy people that can chit chat nonstop along the journey. *This is so sad.

*pop confetti* Colmar Tropicale, a French-themed Resort by Berjaya was our first destination. There are many attractions here and we just need to pay Rm12 per person to enter the entire compound which include Japanese Tea House and Botanical Garden.
The entrance


French in every nook and corner ...hehe

There were lots of foreigner on that day and I really felt that as if I was in a foreign country.


castle...the kingdom of far far away..........




Me with a clown..my friend and I were quite confused about this clown's gender. He/she? Clowns are scary....huhu 



restaurant


our seniors
My friend and I
Spotted some models there too. Yea, It's a  nice place for photoshooting.




Nice right? :)





Then, we went to Japanese Village. At first, we planned to wear Kimono but we didn't make it because we're late already.




Senior wore Kimono.




Then we went to Strawberry farm...


The cabbage is so big. I wonder how it taste like. Haha.   


I found this. Haha. At first I thought they were strawberries but  these were chillies. So big!!!


so cute..but nobody wanted to take photos with me :(


qiuqiu had also been there before leh. huhu.
http://bongqiuqiu.blogspot.com/2011/08/genting-my-first-time.html

<3 kitty.


Bye~

回来的时候..那个安哥不肯载我们进学院真是有够好笑的咯。
It's okay.
We're tired but happy...


You Might Also Like

0 comments