Craving

July 20, 2012

Let me recall some of the insane things that I've done when I was young.
Finish one bottle of mayonnaise in one day.
Finish one jar of peanut butter in one day too.
When I was young, I used to sneak into the kitchen and took out a whole jar of mayonnaise from the refrigerator. Then I sprang back to the living room, lied on the sofa and watched my favourite drama. I liked to scoop the mayonnaise and put them into my mouth while watching the television. I just enjoy eating the mayonnaise without dipping it with breads.


Apart from that,I had tried to eat 12 slices of cheese before and ended up having diarrhea for one week...Since that incident, I "swear" that I'll never eat cheese again. Haha...but recently I bought a packet of cheese powder from my friend and it's really luring my taste bud. Hence, I can't stop consuming it...
I have learned my lesson so after I consuming large amount of this kind of oily food I'll make myself a cup of hot beverage. This is recommended by mum and it really works. 
So do you think it's possible for human to finish this "super CHEESE burger"?

You Might Also Like

0 comments