Essay-How I spend my weekends

May 27, 2012

     I live in a double-storey house which is located in Taman Buaya, Perak. in my state, the weekends fall on Saturday and Sundays. After spending five days of assignments and extra curricular activities, we are allowed to take some time off to relax and unwind during the weekends. I can do my all-time-favourite activities during the weekends.

     During the weekends, I wake up very early as usual. After enjoying a leisurely and savoury breakfast prepared by my maid, I would spend ten minutes reading the entertainment column in the newspaper. Besides that, I would do some aerobic exercises to keep my body fit. Before I work out, I would cycle around my neighbourhood with my new mountainbike which was purchased by my father five days ago. When I am cycling, I will greet Tom, Dick and Harry although they are just the passerby.

     By the o'clock on Saturdays, to keep in touch with my friends I will normally be on my way to meet them. I usually do not have lunch at home on Saturdays as I go out with my friends. We will go window shopping and have our meals there too. I prefer eating Kentucky Fried Chicken with my friends compare to eating lunch alone at home as I can talk gags to my friends, we laugh together and have a whale of time at the fast food outlet. Then, we will continue our shopping trip. All of us are overwhelmed by the elegant clothes and shoes with price tags on them which are displayed in the showcase.

     My friends and I will normally go out and paint the town red. Jaywalking around Buaya town is our favourite activity. After that we will surf the web at an internet cafe. We play on-line games and have a blast in the internet cafe. Then, we will have dinner at Secret Recipe. I can enjoy myself and sit relax in the restaurant. I would order a cup of coffee and a piece of Tiramisu cake. Laughter filled the air when I am sipping coffee and chatting with my friends.

     On the other hand, Sundays are always a family affair. My daddy will take some time off from his busy schedule just to spend quality time with us. Early in the morning, we will have a picnic at the park. We will prepare breakfast together like toast, pudding and beverages. We can relax our heart, mind and soul while listening to the birds chirping on trees and feeling the cool breeze which makes the trees swinging to and fro. The rest of the afternoon would be spent on watching television or listening to the music.

     Apart from that, in the evening my siblings and I join my father for a game of badminton. Badminton is a sort of game that can make us healthy. My mum who has green fingers prefers gardening. She plants lots of flowers and vegetables. Many neighbours praise her as she takes care all of them so nice.

     Then, every Sunday I would cook dinner for my family. I drive my mum's car to giant hypermarket and purchase all the ingredients. My family's favourite meal is mushroom with mixed salad, pasta and pork steak. That's why now I am expert in cooking all these cuisine. After that we will have our dinner together at dining room.

     After doing some revisions, I go to bed at twelve midnight. It is crucial to do revisions before we go to sleep as it helps to enhance pour memories. I would never burn the midnight oil. As soon as another week starrts, I start looking forward to the following weekend.

37/50

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Nice essay. I like it! I loved your usage of expressions such as "paint the town red", although there were one or two mistakes, such as "whale of ~a~ time" and, um, "poor" memory. Still, nice writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eveгуonе deserѵes tο get the love the ԁeѕerve from the person they ωish to еnd
    up ωith. Thеy can makе charts οf how they ωill аctually caгry out
    these ideаѕ аt home аnd bгing them
    bаck and diѕcuss them at a latеr meеting.
    Аsus Transformег Pad ТF300 Аsuѕ Tranѕfοrmer Ρаd TF300  has a 10.
    Also see my web site > Your Domain Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. - cure premature ejaculation
    [url=http://prematureejaculationpharm.com/#xwww.blogger.com] stop premature ejaculation
    [/url] DuraMale is a completely reasonable mitigate to delay ejaculation and promote a terribly pacifying and pleasurable physical life. DuraMale is an herbal remedy that has a unique combination of formidable herbs that arrogate in delaying ejaculation, increasing erection and improving libido. It works approaching prolonging your physical intimacy with a healthier dig of ejaculation control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is nice essay it helped me a lot. so thank u very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet and honest writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very helpful essay as I wrote yesterday on same topic but I lacked in expressing simultaneously ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very helpful essay as I wrote yesterday on same topic but I lacked in expressing simultaneously ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I really like your writing. It is simple but good idea.

    ReplyDelete