NUVIT LIGHTWEIGHT MOISTURIZING SUNSCREEN REVIEW

April 28, 2020



NUVIT LIGHTWEIGHT MOISTURIZING SUNSCREEN (50ml)
RM55.90


INGREDIENTS
Pollushield™, Ceramide, laminaria Ochroleuca Extract and Hyaluronic Acid

REVIEW
To be honest, I'm very lazy to use sunscreen daily. Most of the time, I'll just apply BBcream before I go to work. I don't really like to use sunscreen mainly because my face is very greasy after I use it. Sometimes I don't like the white texture comes out when I'm sweating. Surprisingly, this Nuvit Sunscreen is so lightweight and it's not greasy at all. Apart from that, this sunscreen is paraben and alcohol free so I can introduce this product to my Muslim friend as well. This sunscreen contains SPF 50+ so I think the coverage is suitable for me to wear to school. This sunscreen is ideal for all skin types. I will definitely purchase this sunscreen again when I finish using this one.

Even though I work from home for almost a month now, I still wear sunscreen indoor. I still do my simple skincare religiously even though I don't go out that much anymore. Actually I have more time to pamper my skin especially during this Corona Lockdown period. Hence, sunscreen is still completely necessary while we're quarantined inside. 

Take good care of yourself, girls! Have quality quarantine and remember if you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else? DON'T FORGET TO USE SUNSCREEN!

You can buy the sunscreen here.

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments