TATTON PARK CLASSIC CAR SHOW

October 26, 2019

Phew. Finally it's holiday again. So I have time to blog about my England trip again. I took lots of photos lol but I feel like I should take moreeeeee. Now I really have a hard time sorting all these photos. I even plan to edit the photos one by one which is impossible. Lmao. Recently I'm really hooked with Lightroom editor. The photos look so nice!!!! *clear throat* Okay. Today I want to talk about my trip to the Tatton Park Classic Spectacular. It's a classic car show so it's a heaven for people who like carsssss especially classic cars which you can hardly find in Malaysia!!!
As usual, for a girl like me who doesn't really know much about cars..This was an interesting experience for me. My bf knows a lot about car so it's indeed a heaven  for him.

2nd June 2019
Today was another day of our family outing day. It was another sweet sweet day with his parents even though we splited up for  a while when we were there. His daddy took a day off and brought us to this beautiful park. This place was really beautiful!!!! When I reached the park, it was like a DejaVu again!!!! The car show looked exactly like what I always imagined it to be. I felt like I was in a movie scene again. *I'm not exaggerating! That's  how I felt like all the time when I was in England. It's like a movie but it's real and obviously my bf and I were the main characters. cough cough* We didn't have packed lunch today. Oh the only one thing I dislike about England is their parking fee! It was so bloody expensive! It was £12 per entry if I'm not mistaken. After we paid the parking fee, we still had to pay for the entrance fee for the show. It kinda shocked me because the parking costed more than the tickets. The entrance fee was just £4! I think it's quite ridiculous for them to charge us that expensive for parking. It's not even a proper parking space. Maybe that's just the way England is hehe.

It was another cold and windy day in England. My hair never looked good there because of the wind and my skin was always dryyyyy. So I couldn't really use liquid foundation because my face looked so flakey after I went out for like 10 minutes. My lips were so chapped and dry as well. I had to constantly applied Nivea cream on my face and lipbalm on my lips. Thanks to Qatar Airways' lipbalm. They're really useful! When I saw a food truck, I felt so happy because I really needed a cup of coffee! We walked around to check out the cars before we had our lunch.

Woooooo
Hi Abang Polis... hahaha. I really wanted to take a photo with the policemen okay but you know I didn't want to look so Kampung so I only had this photo. 

Want to buy it??

Oh hey. This was my favourite section of the day!!!! All campervans. I always have a thing with campervan and I fantasise to have a road trip with someone I love in a sweet sweet campervan.
*Heavy breathing*


Arghhhh...I want to go inside!!!!





Yuhoo.Come and take a look at all these classic cars yo.*Humming Iggy Azalea's FANCY song*







I saw this and exchanged look with my bf. Lmao. *ehem ehem*

Wait a minute, they had carboot sale as well!!!! Car show and carboot sale. What a day!!!! As usual I wanted to bring everything home but I couldn't. So I took lots of photos!!!!

Boi bought me a very beautiful unicorn keychain. All the handmade keychains were so beautiful and I was spoilt with choices. I wanted the rabbit sling but nah I was too old for that cute sh*t haha.

Oh my! Oh my! They're just 50p. For real?  I love to look at all all these weird preloved stuff.

This really caught my attention. The carboot was so special. I should buy the wipers...well you know as my souvenirs.

Leather jacket. I really want a nice leather jacket. Visiting England is the only time I can wear a jacket. *sniff sniff*

I want....

Oh no! I want these customized  wooden coasters. They were real cheap!

Oh no..Cars. Cars everywhere!

Badges.

We tried their cookies. Hmm so yummylicious.





Pink Cadillac

















Amazing!

When we were taking photo of this cute car, suddenly a middle age guy approached us. He asked me whether I'm a Korean and he told my boyfriend that I'm beautiful. *shy* I think England people are so kind and polite.

For people who have *small bladder* like me, I'm always afraid to go to places like these becasue I have to keep finding the washroom. Lots of people used the toilets, surprisingly the toilet booths were so clean and smelled nice! *clap*

It started to drizzle after we finished the car show. *Phew* Then we ordered our lunch. We both had burgers. After that, we went to Tatton Farm. I spotted lot of sheep around the park when we were on our way to Tatton Farm. I wished we could stop our car there so I could pet the sheep. However, we couldn't simply park anywhere and the parking fee was so expensive. Can you imagine if we need to park at different places in a day. I can't imagine how much will that cost. Luckily we could park for free at Tatton Farm.It's such a nice day which I'll never forget.





*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!





















You Might Also Like

0 comments