TWO WEEKS IN ENGLAND

June 24, 2019









Two weeks ago, I went to England with my boi. It's the biggest trip in my life. My man promised to bring me to England one day and he really did! Loveeee him so much. I felt like I was the luckiest and happiest girl when I was there with him. England is a country that I want to go with someone special. Visiting England with my British man is totally a dream comes true for me. Hehe. I couldn't hide my excitement and I made countdown every single day after we purchased our flight tickets. Everything felt so surreal when I boarded the flight to Doha. Then things started to seem real when we arrived at the Manchester airport and I got the first hug from his mum. However, I still kept asking him 'Is this real?' everywhere we went. Lmao. I couldn't wait to explore England on the very first day even though I felt so exhausted. 

His parents drove us back St Helens which was his hometown to unpack our things. While we're on our way home, one goose just came out of nowhere and his dad just hit it. Luckily the goose was still alive and it flew away. There's no blood stain on the windscreen so I think the goose was fine. What a scene to me though because I'm not used to goose flying around in my country. Haha. It's so rare. However flying chicken on the road was not uncommon in Malaysia. After taking our shower, we set off to The Lake District. I really looked forward to see the beautiful scenery in the Lake District because that place looked like a heaven on earth to me on photos.

Just a little update from me. I'll write more about my adventures in England soon. *Soon means when I  have a good internet connection and the mood to write*
Watch this place for more sweet sweet writing from me  xP ♥ 





*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments