BONDI ICEBERGS CLUB

May 04, 2019

It's not a real Sydney summer vacation without visiting this famous Bondi Icebergs Club. This place is in one of my must-visit list when I was in Sydney. I had a nice little hill walk from the Bondi Beach before I reach the Bondi Icebergs Club. It was early summer in Sydney. It was 23 celsius degree in the afternoon but this Icebergs Club was less crowded on that day and I found out that less people swam there. Due to several reasons, I didn't get to swim in the club. I was in my swimming suit but it was very windy and cold that afternoon so I didn't even get a dip there. 

 Felt so surreal looking at this international landmark. 





 Admission price is just 4.50 AUD. It's not pricey.

 Big claps to these brave souls swimming in the cold. 



 I also spotted some people did  their outdoor workout here.






 This is the track of the famous Coastal Walk - Bondi to Coogee Walk. I was so blown away by this view!





*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments