FIRST TIME JOINING THE FITNESS MARSHALL DANCE PARTY

June 27, 2017

Guys, I felt so surreal and this was indeed one of the best moments of my life! I used to dance with The Fitness Marshall in front of my laptop every evening. I felt so excited when they announced about their world tour on their social media platforms. It was indeed a dream came true for me to dance with them live. They're so hilarious,energetic and down to earth. It's really worth my 5 hours' journey to take an overnight bus from Malaysia to Singapore just to attend their cardio dance party. When I arrived at Singapore,  it was already 8 a.m. and the registration process would start at 9.30 a.m. I rushed to Vivocity after I checked in at the hostel. I didn't even have time to take a shower. Luckily the hostel staff was nice enough to let me to use their toilet. After I done brushing my teeth and washed my face, it was already 9.10 a.m. Then, I had to take a cab to go there because I was really running out of time. Even though I knew the fee was going to cost me a lot, I had no choice. I couldn't miss the event! :(
Frankly speaking.That's the craziest thing that I had done for them because they really inspire me to dance.

Caleb @thefitnessmarshall  - 'It's not about being the best dancer.It's about being fun!'
Cotton On Body Roadshow Playlist- Singapore 

1.Sia- Cheap Thrill
2. Florida & 99Percent -Cake
3.The Chainsmokers - Closer
4.Ariana Grande - Side to side
5.Jason Derulo - Swalla (This is my favourite workout song from them & it's their first time performing this song live! I felt so happy that I could die. )
6. Ed Sheeran- Shape of you
7.Britney Spears - I'm a slave 4 U
8.Meghan Trainor - Me Too
9.Britney Spears- Make Me
10.SoMo- Ride

#jointhemarshallmovement #bootiesatattention #cottononbody

I didn't get the opportunity to take photos with them because I was rushing to meet my friend. I really hope to dance with The Fitness Marshall again.😍

I was in the waiting list for almost a month. Luckily they released more tickets the day before the event started. I was lucky and I felt so excited to dance!!!!

Image source: Instagram
Spot me.

Image source: Vivocity Instagram account
Image source: Instagram



Image source: Instagram


 
Awesome!

Thanks to Body Cotton On. I love the goodies bag so much!

Look at the things that I got.
Wrist band, whistle, discount voucher, The Fitness Marshall shirt, mineral water and a nice tote bag.


I was really enjoying myself. I was busy dancing on that day so I didn't have time to take a nice video. I just compiled all of my Insta Stories into a short video. Hope you'll enjoy watching it as much as I do. Lol. You can watch the video here.




*****
Let's hi 5 the world


You Might Also Like

0 comments