The story of bzai

December 20, 2013

Dog, man's best friend. Indeed. Bzai is my best companion when I'm feeling down.He will always stays at the same spot and waits patiently for us to pet him daily. I find it very cute when he wakes me up daily. He will stand in front of my bedroom and make some grunting sound. As if he was scolding...*Hey my little master, it's late already. You better wake up and take me out for a walk!* Talking about behaviorism.... Sometimes I will pretend I am still asleep by not making any sounds. Once I turn to the other side of the bed he will start to bark agressively. *Don't fool me little master, I know you're wide awake!* So, I will wake up.RELUCTANLY.Haha. It's holiday. Can't you let me sleep for a while? I dont' really like it when the kids in my neighbourhood throw firecrackers to scare my dog. Of course dog will get frightened by the explosive sound. Then it will start to bark endlessly. The kids seem to enjoy it! I mean they seem to enjoy looking our dog barks at them and how we yell at our dog. Actually I want to yell at those kids *bo×××*. However, I only do this in my mind so no else can hear it but only me. Civilised. It's still tolerable because they are kids. Forgive them. Apparently,there are some people who did the same thing to my dog but they are not kids. They are people who are have the same age like me. So, they do it deliberately. I don't know where they get so many supply of firecrackers. They will do the same thing for every festive seasons. For instance, cny, raya,deepavali,christmas. The situation is the worst during Deepavali. Well,to add salt to injury...They even throw the firecrackers into our house. How juvenile is that. Is that any law that can protect us *poor citizen* frm this kind of bully? Hmm. We don't dare to tell their parents because we afraid that we might invite more troubles. Well, we have been thinking to move to a better neighbourhood with more serenity and security. However we can't afford to buy a new house. So it all depends on me now. Get the wages and tada we're moving. Since there is no job guarantee in my profession these days,I am still praying daily. Praying for this people to become good and responsible citizen...which is quite hard. Then I only have another option.Work hard and get outta here. Haha. Suddenly out of the topic. Nevermind. Next time I will write more about my dog...Just keep reading. HEHE.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

You Might Also Like

0 comments