Johor International Jamboree

November 22, 2013

Yeah...finally the Johor International Jamboree 2013 was over. it was held at at Kulai Jaya, Johor. We were supposed to stay there from 15th November to 21 November. However, we went back to our home on 20 Novemeber. This was my first time staying in a campsite for such a long period. Like 6 days...Haha. now I think I can mentally and physically prepare for the perkhemahan 3A already. Normally, the camping that we have attended is normally 3 to 4 days only. I always have issue with campsite's toilets. Sometimes I don't like camping because of the toilet. I don't mind our tent is dirty, our campsite is muddy but having to line up for hours in toilet that has the smell of faeces mixing with urine, not enough water to bath are something that I can't tolerate. We have 5000 people there but not enough toilet for us. So, you try to imagine la..Hahaha. Now, I think the melaka campsite's toilet is better.Lol. At least I can take shower twice a day. At Jamboree, I just take my shower once per day..and we are always the last batch to take shower. Hahaha. Normally, after we took our shower it's 2 a.m already. For people who have long hair like me still need to wait for an hour like that to dry our hair before we go to sleep. Fortunately, we have night shift so we don't need to wake up so early the next day. Overall, it was a great experience for me :) I fight with thevika for so many times..because of the toilet issue. I channel my anger to her. Lol. Feel so bad. We made many new friends when we quarrel which was weird. People seemed to enjoy when we quarrel. =,=. Met some new friends from Maldives...Thevika didn't know this country which was really out of my surprise. But I actually I also didn't know much about this country. Just when I tried to explain to Thevika about this country....it's quite awkward. So, we were waiting at the toilet to take our shower. There were two girl who are from Maldives. They were sitting beside us...so Thevika starts already to be friendly la...hahaha. 
Ika: Hey, where u guys frm?
Maldives girls: Maldives.
Ika: Maldives? *Having some difficult time to pronounce the country's name.* Oh, where is it? You guys can't speak BM right?
Me: *staring at ika and try to look intelligently* hah? you don't know about this country? It's a very beautiful country, people always go there to honeymoon right. right? *Look at the girls and longing for the them to nod their head..*
The two girls didn't give any respond.....=.= Then, we changed another topic.
We also met some friends from the other IPG. There's one gang from Johor.They were so hilarious.   On the last day of jamboree,I heard someone calling my name when we were on our way to board our bus. It's the guy that I met a few days ago..Haha. Remind me of the twin joke...ah jit's wife, pavithra and another malay guy..nice to meet y'all.
Some other friends like anis, anne, and a kingscout girl are also very friendly. Huda, marry,ika, yun n I work in management department. Our works include registration, checking the forms, points, city tour and etc. It's not easy as it sound. Every departments are very challenging. It's really not easy to manage and handle such a huge amount of participant. Marry and Kak Huda always work hard in the booth. Me, ika and yun always sneaked out and did some crazy things....like we followed two Ghana guys for a distance because we wanted to snap picture with them. Hahaha. We didn't have the gut to request la...We just tried to release tension. There were many activities going on around the campsite. For instance, wall climbing, snorkelling, water confident,kayaking, flying fox, karaoke, paintball, blow pipe, archery, cyberia...and we just tried one of the activities which was cycling. Thevika and I rent a bicycle to ride around the area. It's difficult to ride the two seats bicycle because it needed cooperation, confidence and TRUST. Seriously, we were humiliating ourselves a lot when we tried to cycle. Hahaha but who cares cos no one knows us anyway. Many guys tried to flirt with thevika when we were cycling. How delighted she was. lol.

Marry...looked happy to go to work already.

our campsite (right side)...and the international campsite. (left) The participants who stayed beside us were the Indonesia contigent. but I'm not sure they're from which state of Indonesia. There are areas like pontianak, balik papan, samudera...
Contigent from Indonesia.

scenary place.


scenary place and an attractive girl.



Yay.


Cute Indonesia kids.

should have try this...

still looking energetic.

food hunting at the stalls.

Need to use the passport to claim our food...lol. The menu is almost the same daily. Rice, fried chicken and some vegetables. Say no to chicken!!!

burp.


cultural night

helping kimi n famy at the charging point. not an easy task either.

Lastly,me n my beloved "campmate" for 6 days.
Now I can have my official holiday...can't wait to attend the big bad wolf's book exhibition soon. Gonna grab some interesting tittles to read. Need to get prepared for APTIS examination. Oh please let me pass this time..can't bear with the consequences anymore. *feeling determined*

You Might Also Like

0 comments