SPLASH MANIA, GAMUDA COVE

August 26, 2023



This was ages ago..before I got my transfer to KL. I got my yearly free holiday on Monday. So it's kinda our tradition to go to somewhere normally crowded on public holiday. We didn't go to Sunway Lagoon this year. Splash Mania just opened and it was really close to our house. Hence, we made a decision to go there. It was soft opening so the tickets were not that pricey.



On our way to the pirate ship. This pirate ship is Splash Mania's icon! You can see it when you drive past the highway.


We were on the pirate ship. It was really windy up there. It started to drizzle when we were there. So, we just took few photos and left.

*cue song* My heart will go on


My husband did this scary ride..I didn't dare to do it...I felt old now.


I couldn't believe they had lots of amazing and thrilling kid slides. Will definitely bring my kids here in the future. There were lots of lifeguards as well! 

Jawdrop!

If you visiti this place, please bear in mind to insert the exact amount to the locker...We didn't read the instruction properly. Luckily I just put in RM20...

Lots of water slides were not opened on that day. However, it's still a memorable day for both of us.
 *****

Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments