MY YOGA JOURNEY

August 26, 2023



I have been practising yoga for almost two years now. I started yoga after MCO. I was amazed by this yoga teacher's arm strength. I can't wait to take Yoga Teacher Training Course soon. I'm really interested to learn yoga in depth and spread the benefits of learning yoga to others. However, the TTC course is really a lot! :( I have to save up for my wedding photoshoot and wedding dinner as well. Saving for kids, house and etc.. I really hope I can get the licence and I can't wait to teach. Teaching people probably is not a problem to me because I'm a teacher. It's just that I really need that licence to start! 








If you read this, I hope you can help me to fulfill my dream to be a yoga teacher soon. Click this to support me <3

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments