WORLD OF GLASS

March 04, 2023


It was -9 celcius degree the night before we went to St Helens. The coldest day in my life. My mother in law dropped us in St Helens town before she went to work. It was a horrible day. The postmen went on strikes so my husband couldn't get his bank card to be delivered in time for our car rental. He was not in the mood to do things at all because we didn't have a car and it was freezing cold that morning as well. It was -7 celcius degree in the morning. I took some heat stones because I knew it was going to be very cold if we went outdoor for hours. We couldn't deal with the cold at all. My husband was sick after being out in the cold for housr. Then he messaged his brother to fetch us.

We had our breakfast at our favourite restaurant Weatherspoons. Cheap breakfast that come with refillable beverages. As usual I ordered my favourite blood pudding. 

My poor husband's red nose.

I forgot the entrance price.. We managed to watch the glass blowing show and it was really amazing! I watched glass blowing on Netflix before and it's a special experience to watch it this real close. We didn't know what questions to ask them after they finished the products. Then we just walked around the museum. I felt quite disappointed because the museum's tunnel was closed because of the weather. 
It was really slippery to walk that day!

I found a random hoop display.

I couldn't really remember what we did after that. We went to all of his relatives' houses. Then we waited for my mum in law to fetch us after she finished work.

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments