HE PROPOSED

February 22, 2023




I feel like I should have an update after a while. Life is getting busier and I feel exhausted most of the time. My boyfriend proposed to me after Christmas. What a memorable England trip. I always tell him my dream propasal venue will be grand canyon or some mountains. Thank you for always making my dreams come true. He waited for the trip and he proposed when we went to my favourite place- Snowdonia. I kept asking him when we could travel to Snowdonia since the weather was very when we landed England. I thought we could never visit Snowdonia. Thank God the weather was a bit better during our last week in England. I couldn't sleep the night before knowing that we're going to Snowdonia!!!! I kept reading about the path that we should hike.
I found pen-y-pas fro xhs application because I love the heart shape lake.



We were like hmm not bad we could probably hike to the top of Snowdonia!

I coudn't wait to see the heart shape lake in real life.

However, it was raining when we arrived Snowdonia. The long drive from Formby to Snowdonia was rough. Thank you my husband for willing to wake up 5am to make sure we can hike early!

Starting to feel worry about our hike.

Gloomy gloomy day.

Scary road ahead.



It's getting heavier. I didn't think we could even get out from our car.





Finally we arrived at the station. Plenty of parking availabe. It costed us RM50 just to park for a while. Make sure you go to the toilet before your hike. I always want to pee so I really had to go! And the weather was so cold!

Saw some park rangers getting ready as well.



Hotels were quite because of winter season. No wonder lots of people told us we had brave soul when they knew we wanted to hike up Snowdonia in winter. Lmao. I didn't know how rough the weather was to be honest.

Some amazing rocks!



We managed to walk 15minutes. The wind was too strong and the rain was getting heavier. First time I felt the rain water pierce my face. It was that cold and rough. My husband told me we should return to the car and we could not make it to the top. I was really disappointed because I had been looking forward to hike here. Then we stopped at this beautiful lake near Miner's track. He took out the ring and proposed to me. We were engaged before our England but I still felt emotional and cried. I waited so many years for him to propose and finally he did it. He did it at my favourite place.

It was overwhelming.

Heart shape Pandora ring picked bymy husband.

Madam Chan Procter

Finally I can post this. I saved this meme many many years ago.

It was too windy and he almost knocked over by the wind when he knelt down.
This was the only proper photo we took.




















 



Felt reluctant to leave. We were soaked up. We couldn't continue the hike at all. It was freezing cold. We were not geared up properly like the other hikers. I will visit you soon Snowdonia!!!


We were lucky we managed to hire a rental during our last week's stay in England. Thank God for the car heater. Then we decided to go out from the car again and went to this amazing waterfall.

Everywhere was quite during winter.





I felt so sad that I failed my egtukar for the first time..so I guess I have more time to update my blog this 3 weeks school holiday. Words can't describe how sad I was when I checked the result. I cried for one day....useless because crying doesn't change the fact that I still have to stay in the same school.

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!


You Might Also Like

0 comments