TEACHERS' DAY 2022

May 22, 2022

Didn't celebrate Teachers' Day for two years because of the pandemic. This year my school just had the simplest Teachers' Day celebration on 20th May. Thankfully my admin decided not to have a grand ceremony because everyone would feel exhausted for the preparation.

Some kids gave me the presents few days before Teachers' Day.

Headmistress treated us lunch as well. She is really generous!!!! 

I was so surprised to received this present because I didn't teach him anymore.

Creative gift by my colleague's daughter.

From my all-time-favourite pupil. She drew it on the spot. It was really sweet!!!

I feel so thankful....Hopefully this will be my last teachers' day in this school. This is because I'm planning to transfer to Kuala Lumpur next year.*fingercrossed that I can get the school that is closed to my bf's new office*

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments