GREAT BRITISH CIRCUS

May 28, 2022



Great British Circus is one of my childhood memory. When I was a kid, my dad brought us to the GBC in Malacca and we even went to the Alien exhibtion. Now, I watched it with someone I love...just something meaningful. I was too excited and couldn't stop talking. Lmao...recently I try to juggle with my new role in school. I was appointed to be the head of my school library. At first I thought it was very easy, so I agreed to accept it. However, I just realise that this role is way more harder than the head of examination. I don't really have much time for my crochet part time now and I find that it's too time consuming and not worth the money. I want to find other ways to earn money nowwww.












***** 
Let's Hi 5 The World!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments