FLAMINGOLICIOUS

August 23, 2021


Just a little update here. I just got my own domain recently.  I always want to have my domain and finally I am able to get it!


I feel like Shopee is getting greedier. Their comission fee is getting higher and I don't really earn much from dropshipping after they deduct the comission fee. Besides that, I face some problem with my dropship partner as well. She always replies message very late. I'm having problem with the airway bill and etc. That's the problem when you don't have your  own products. I will figure out these problems soon. Just have to focus on my online teaching recently. :)  I don't really earn much from Shopee but I just do it like a hobby and earn a little bit of money to shop XD. It's okay. We will figure out some serious things in the future. My apartment is having problem again. The tiles just came up yesterday. The loud cracking noise scared the hell out of me. 

I just talked about my phone storage last week and this week my laptop starts to warn me about its storage as well. I guess I have to upload more photos here as soon as possible. I just find out it is better for me to jot down my thoughts here. Well. It's like talking to myself...because do you think people really care about what you write on Twitter or anything??? Sometimes you just have to express yourself somewhere...A safe place. 

I'm still counting days to meet my dad. I can't wait to see him again! However, this Covid 19 really sucks when you really don't know the 'exact day' that it will end. Checking my country's cases number..I feel like it's even impossible for us to have travel bubble with Singapore. Recently I read lots of news about couple broke up or divorce due to Covid19..It really disheartened me. I will never accept the fact that people used boredom and loneliness as an excuse to break up or separate. 
'What's the meaning of love and life if you just give up easily?'  If they can't overcome this and I don't think they can spend the rest of their life with the same partner. It will be the same monotonous life with the same partnr until they die. If they can't have the lifelong commitment, then don't have the relationship in the first place. It's always the small little things in life that make your day and make you happy for the rest of your life. I guess Covid 19 is really a good test for real relationship. 

Stay strong lovers! If it meant to be, it will be.


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!


You Might Also Like

0 comments